Tuesday, 14 February 2012
The name.
I know you all have been waiting for this. Haha. But me and drake have a name for our prince. He has two middle names. And his name is...,,(drumroll). RILEY DRAKE JAMES. It's so cute and it suits him so well. I went out and brought his letters for his door. His nursery is nearly finished. Just got to have those finishing touches. That will be there when he is born. I havbt ordered a pram yet. Looking for some suggestions. I officially have a date for my first baby shower, me and drake did them today and sent them out. It's on the 5 th April. We are so excited. We have a theme for it. Monkeys. Bit the invites are not that. Only because I made them my selves as they are so much cheaper and are actually quite cool. So the theme on the invites ate stars. But I'm so upset because me and drake have only just decided on having James as a middle name. So I didn't put it on the invites. So upset :( but I'm back to happy mode because Drake got my a really nice valentines present. He got me a necklace with Riley, Drake and Nayomi on it. He says he went and carved Riley on it this morning or last night because that's when we chose it. But didn't tell anyone till today. We are certain that it's not going to change. So today I'm craving Twixes so upset. Going to make me even more fatter haha xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment